Client Lead - Customer Success
By bringing together the very best, award-winning technological solutions and the most knowledgeable and talented individuals, BankClarity has become one of Jersey’s most successful FinTech companies. We provide banking & treasury hub technology to financial institutions with complex, multi-banked cross border payment requirements. #bethebank
BankClarity has amazing clients across several industries and jurisdictions and our technology plays a key part in their growth through improved efficiencies, risk mitigation and revenue generation.
We are looking for a senior member to join our Team in Customer Success to work with our largest enterprise clients to;
Listen – provide exemplary support to our clients and BankClarity teams by acting as the first touchpoint for client queries and issues. By listening we can understand the root cause of our clients issues and spot opportunities for future enhancements to our technology.
Support – guide our clients through the practical use of BankClarity while learning about client needs - improving our clients experience and providing insights to our Team
Grow – through a trusted relationship our clients will utilise our platform to a greater extent, our platform roadmap is enhanced via insights gained and our network of advocates expanded within our community of clients.
As with any role at BankClarity, intellectual stimulation and rewarding work is guaranteed, flexible working around your circumstances always welcome, a voice in every forum, input into every decision - we need you to be part of this exciting journey!
Key Responsibilities :
- Enabling our clients to utilise BankClarity to the most optimum level appropriate for their interaction with the platform through support and education.
- Reducing the need for client support tickets, and even customer success interaction, through delivery of exemplary support and education therefore reducing BankClarity resource consumption.
- Providing Return on Investment insights to clients to validate the benefits of BankClarity. Key to existing and future investments in our technology from clients is the appreciation and evidence of the benefits we provide. Through evidence we create advocates.
- Growing our services with existing clients and enhancing our business development capabilities through advocates, case studies and reference clients.
- Providing our Product Team with new initiatives, features and bug raises based on credible feedback from our clients experience with BankClarity and trends within the industries we serve.
Skills & Attributes :
- Experience in Financial Services essential, preferably having worked in Payments, Treasury or having a strong understanding of both
- A great communicator and importantly a great listener - we need to deeply understand our clients issues and spot opportunities to help (which may mean reading between the lines)
- Customer-focused - this role is all about the customer!
- Senior Stakeholder Management - a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships
- Project management - as a Client Lead you will be supporting clients through upgrades and implementations
- A technology lean - we are ultimately a Technology business, an interest in technology will help you understand the platform
- Logical thinker - understanding a clients issue then investigating possible solutions will need a logical thought process
- For those inclined to dabble, an understanding or awareness of SQL or databases is helpful but not essential
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]