Delivery Lead - Effect Real Change
BankClarity provides a global Banking Hub as a single interface for all transactional and treasury activity for firms that manage multi-party, multi-banked, cross-border financial transactions. Fully integrated with accounting systems and leading banks, BankClarity serves some of the world's most complex and heavily regulated global institutions.
- BankClarity is at the forefront in the transformation of financial services
- Opportunity to build and innovate, effecting real change within the business
- Join a fast-paced solution focused team
- Highly talented and experienced team within a flexible working environment
- Individuals with Fintech experience, domain knowledge and credentials will be in high demand for many years to come
- All employees are invited to participate in the ownership of BankClarity
- Reporting to Head of Client Delivery
- Suits a problem solver with experience in Financial Services.
- Supporting multiple projects with responsibilities across delivery lifecycle incl; documenting requirements, tracking progress, and delivering technical implementations
- Apply consistent approach to onboarding new clients, new releases, testing and training
- Responsible for project documentation, planning and communications
- Support Testing & Training for all clients, ensuring that the technology is applied in the most efficient way
- Provides ongoing support to Customer Support & Service Desk with detailed client knowledge, process insight and ideas with regular client feedback sessions
- This role will become an SME for the application and will support the ongoing design and development of our Banking & Treasury software by listening to client needs
- Help to drive engineering resources against project goals and deliverables
- Focused on customer success, this role will help our customers to execute their automation programs, introduce efficiencies and bring real business benefits
- Develop and support internal procedures, update guides and training materials
- Driving efficient cooperation with Engineering, Support and Commercial teams
Skills & Experience:
- Problem Solver
- Suit someone with experience within a Corporate Service Provider; Fids/Funds/Family Office or someone with project experience in Banking
- Business analyst or project management experience is desirable
- Organised, able to handle data, familiar with technology change
- Fintech experience not essential - but a desire to investigate, fix, improve and ability to learn new tools and processes quickly a must.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, work well under pressure and be ready to collaborate and learn something.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to [email protected]