Technical Service & Support Manager - Lead From the Front
BankClarity provides a global Banking Hub as a single interface for all transactional and treasury activity for firms that manage multi-party, multi-banked, cross-border financial transactions. Fully integrated with accounting systems and leading banks, BankClarity serves some of the world's most complex and heavily regulated global institutions.
- BankClarity is at the forefront in the transformation of financial services
- Opportunity to build and innovate, effecting real change within the business
- Join a fast paced solution focused team
- Highly talented and experienced team within a flexible working environment
- Individuals with Fintech experience, domain knowledge and credentials will be in high demand for many years to come
- All employees are invited to participate in the ownership of BankClarity
- Develop and continually improve the existing Service & Support framework to meet the demands of a growing business
- Implement a cloud-based support ticket system to move clients off use of Outlook inbox
- Triage all incoming service and support queries which are often of a technical nature
- Improve FPOC closure rates and direct clients to guides and self-service where possible,
- Hand off to Engineering team where more complex issues can be reviewed and assessed for bugs/fixes required.
- Build and maintain client relationship, provide feedback and progress updates
- Build and deliver client / management reports on activity and trends
- Become a BankClarity Application SME
- Write new support guides and build knowledge centre
- Actively feedback to Product Lead on trends, recurring issues with ideas for solutions, enhancements.
Skills & Experience:
- Problem Solver
- Experience within a Corporate Service Provider; Fids/Funds/Family Office, or someone with Banking experience in Operations or Customer Service
- Technical/Digital support experience ideal or a willingness to learn new technology
- Customer Service experience is not essential - but the candidate must have a desire to investigate issues, provide solutions and maintain a customer centric focus.
- Able to work on own, manage conflicting priorities, work well under pressure and be ready to collaborate and learn something.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to [email protected]